SLIVERS – OLD PINE FLOORING COMPANY
PINE SLIVERS FOR
ALL SIZE GAPS UP TO 12MM!!!!
Highest trade produced quality slivers
Using SOLID PINE
Fill gaps between floorboards with easy-to-fit ‘Old Pine Slivers’ to give your floor that professional finish! “Slivering” quickly and easily fills those unsightly gaps in between wooden boards with wedges of old reclaimed floorboard.
The Old Pine Sliver is made from genuine old reclaimed wood
Use the OLD PINE Sliver to give your floor that professional finish.
Slivering fills the gaps in between wooden boards with wedges made of old reclaimed wood.
● Seals better
● Stops draughts – no cold air through gaps
● Stops odours
● Tightens floors up, keeping it solid
● No visible edges
● Gives a lasting and satisfying finish to your floor
Simple to use:
1) Apply wood adhesive on both sides of a sliver (glue not included).
2) Place the sliver in a gap and hammer it in.
3) Cut the excess once the glue is dry.
4) Your floor is now ready for sanding and finishing.
We have been trading over 30 years and have fantastic feedback – don’t accept second rate imitations.