Highest quality Pine Slivers specifically for T&G flooring. These slivers are made wide at the base to fit onto the tongue in tongue and groove flooring in a flat fashion. Until now there has not a solution for filling with an ordinary sliver. These once fitted, can then be sanded as normal with excellent results. The 6mm Sliver is 2mm at the Base. Fill gaps between floorboards with easy-to-fit ‘Old Pine Slivers’ to give your floor that professional finish! “Slivering” quickly and easily fills those unsightly gaps in between wooden boards with wedges of old reclaimed timber.
The Old Pine Sliver is made from genuine old reclaimed floorboards, reclaimed joists and other reclaimed timber items. Colours may vary from Light to Dark – colour cannot be guaranteed. Use the OLD PINE Sliver to give your floor that professional finish. Slivering fills the gaps in between wooden boards with wedges made of old reclaimed wood.
- Seals better
- Stops draughts – no cold air through gaps
- Stops odours
- Tightens floors up, keeping it solid
- No visible edges
- Gives a lasting and satisfying finish to your floor
Simple to use:
1) Apply wood adhesive on both sides of a sliver (glue not included).
2) Place the sliver in a gap and hammer it in.
3) Cut the excess once the glue is dry.
4) Your floor is now ready for sanding and finishing. We have been trading over 30 years and have fantastic feedback – don’t accept second rate imitations.