Internal – Made-To-Measure – Max 9 Panel Glazed Pine Door (MTM9PD)
- We will make the door to any size you require up to 30″ x 78″.
- Thicknesses: 35mm – 40mm.
- This will be made from reclaimed pine – plugging marks will be visible.
- The doors are beaded on the back (no putty).
- The glass corners can be Red or Blue (if we have any other colours in stock you can use these). These will have a clear safety film over the top.
- The Centre panel will be Clear Glass (included in this price). If you wanted a patterned glass (that we stock) – this is an additional £120.00 inc VAT.
- Top, bottom and side panels can either be clear glass or one of our patterned glasses (glass choices shown in the scrolling options). Stained/coloured Glass can be used, but this is an additional cost (these will have a clear safety film over the top – this can bubble).
- Brilliant Cut Corner Stars are available (to order) – these are anything from £54.00 per star.
- This door comes with a light sand only finish.
- We can sand and caustic (age) or sand and wax for an additional cost.
- We can sand and prime – dust coat only for an additional cost.
MADE-TO-MEASURE We will make this door to any size you require up to size listed for the price shown. If you need bigger it is an extra £72.00 per every 2″ on the width or height (not both). External Door Option This door can be made into an external door for an additional cost by putting a large bollection bead on the front of the door and adding ply panelling the bottom panels to make weather tight. The price does not include postage and packaging; please contact us with your post code and we will get back to you with the courier cost.
Please NOTE: Our External Doors are made using Mortice and Tenoned joints. Our Internal Doors are made with Stub Tenon and doweled *Unless otherwise requested* If you would like M&T joints – this needs to be specified upon order (this is an additional cost). Our doors are hand crafted and designed to be a faithful re-production of a 100 year old door. Within the handcrafting process wood with splits, shakes, filler, black grain, glue marks, nail holes and plugging’s will all be included and will be visible in the reclaimed timber used. Our doors have an absolutely authentic aged appearance. If you do not want this type of hand crafted appearance then it may be better to choose a different type of door.