This is a 1/2 Glazed Internal Stained Glass door – Glass is blue and green with opaque centre panels, and red corner detail.
- We will make the door to any size you require up to 29″ x 77” (if you need it any bigger it is an extra £72.00 per every 2″ inches on the width or height)
- This door will be anything up to 34/35mm Thick
- The door will have a light sand only finish.
- We can sand and wax (£62.00) or sand and prime (dust coat only) for an additional charge (£96.00)
- These doors are beaded on the back (no putty). We can also supply square edged if preferred.
- This will be made from reclaimed pine – plugging marks and original markings will be visible – this is all part of the doors beauty.
External Door Option This door can be made into an external door by making it thicker (up to 45mm thick) and putting on large bollection bead to the front and ply panelling the bottom panels to make weather tight before priming the door ready for the customer to finish with external gloss or matt paint. Please request a costing. Note: It cannot be waxed for external use. The price does not include postage and packaging; please contact us with your post code and we will get back to you with the courier cost.
Please NOTE: Our External Doors are made using Mortice and Tenoned joints. Our Internal Doors are made with Stub Tenon and doweled *Unless otherwise requested* If you would like M&T joints – this needs to be specified upon order (this is an additional cost). Our doors are hand crafted and designed to be a faithful re-production of a 100 year old door. Within the handcrafting process wood with splits, shakes, filler, black grain, glue marks, nail holes and plugging’s will all be included and will be visible in the reclaimed timber used. Our doors have an absolutely authentic aged appearance. If you do not want this type of hand crafted appearance then it may be better to choose a different type of door.